If you wonder how to order on Jumia, here are step process you need to follow to start shopping on the number shopping site in Nigeria and Africa at large.
Jumia is no doubt a top-notch eCommerce website in Nigeria and Africa at large but how to order on Jumia and pay on delivery can sometimes pose a challenge especially with the overwhelming features and quite number of payment options available.
As a new customer or existing one, you can order on Jumia through their official website or mobile app and still enjoy the privilege of paying on delivery.
Currently, there are four major ways you can choose to pay for goods or services on Jumia.
- Cash on Delivery
With the increasing scammers online and clone websites and trending hackers, there is the need for a payment method that can guarantee safety of customers that are very skeptical about online transactions and this is what the payment option “Pay on Delivery ” tries to answer.
Pay on Delivery can help fight online scammers and guarantee you see what you want to buy before actually paying for it.
Notwithstanding, Jumia is safe as long as you are using the official website www.jumia.com.ng.
Jumia is also very easy to order anything from.
Below are 12 Step processes you can use to order for anything on Jumia.
How To Order On Jumia Website Or Mobile App
- Visit the Jumia official website on www.jumia.com.ng or download the the Jumia App
- Sign in if you are an existing customer or sign up if you are new to Jumia
- Search your favorite item or go through their categories and tags for your desired items
- Select what you want and add to cart
- Specify the quantity of what you want
- Click on the cart basket to checkout
- Select on Continue Shopping if you have other items you still want to buy or simply click on the checkout button.
- Click Confirm Order to actually confirm your order
- Pick a delivery method: Door Delivery or Pickup – by picking it up yourself in nearby Jumia center
- Click to continue to payment section and select a payment method which could be by JumiaPay, Your Credit/Debit Card or Cash on Delivery.
- Enter a voucher code and validate to ensure it is working. You can get a valid Jumia coupon code here
- Confirm Order and make payment if you choose to pay instantly or pay on delivery if you optin for that.
You can also choose to optin for installments payment on Jumia through FCMB Credit Card.
All it takes for you to get started with FCMB Credit Loan, is for you to sign up, submit all required data and wait for approval.
Once approved, you can buy now and pay later in installment within the stipulated period.
How To Order On Jumia and Pay on Delivery
Pay on delivery for ordered Jumia goods and services can be done through JumiaPay, Cash or your ATM Card
- Go to www.jumia.com.ng or download the Jumia Mobile App to get started
- Sign in or Sign up if you are new
- Search your favorite item and add to cart
- Continue shopping or simply checkout with selected item(s)
- On the payment page, choose Pay on Delivery as your payment method
- Confirm Order and Proceed to Voucher section
- Enter Voucher Code and Validate to ensure your coupon code is valid and applied successfully. You can get a valid coupon here
- Delivery date will be communicated to you
- On delivery date, pay by cash, JumiaPay or Your ATM card to receive your order
- Overseas items are not eligible for Pay On Delivery. Any overseas order has to be paid outrightly.
- The Value of what you are buying has to be between 3,000 Naira to 150,000 for you to qualify for Pay on Delivery. Anything below or above is not accepted
How To Order On Jumia With ATM Card
You can use your ATM card to pay for Jumia goods and services by either using it directly or by linking it with your JumiaPay.
- Go to Jumia.com.ng
- Login or Sign up
- Search and select your favorite item
- Select a delivery method: Door or Pick up
- Proceed to the Payment section and click on pay with JumiaPay.
- Next is voucher section, enter a valid voucher and validate
- Proceed to summary to confirm order
- Enter your ATM details and checkout
- Using a new ATM card, you can enjoy 3,000 Naira extra discount
How To Order On Jumia Black Friday
Jumia Black Friday is no doubt a season of great discounts across all categories and products.
A season full of overwhelming products at reduced prices across your favorite brands.
But how to order on Jumia Black Friday and enjoy bountiful discounts
- Visit the Jumia Official Website or simply download the App and use
- Search Jumia Black Friday tagged products
- Select and checkout
- Choose a payment method
- Enter a voucher code
- Proceed to confirm order and make payment
- A call will be made to authenticate your order afterward, delivery time will be communicated to you
… read also:
- How To Cancel An Order On Jumia
- 7 Ways To Get Jumia Voucher Code For Free
- How To Buy On Jumia Without Paying: 7 Hacks You Can Leverage
If there is a better way to safeguard your hard earned money online is by shopping on the right store and optin to Pay on Delivery, this will not only ensure you are dealing with the right merchant but also help you to see what you want to buy at the point of payment.
Jumia as one of the trending eCommerce store in Nigeria with large inventories and overwhelming discount offers is safe to transact with.
With the step process above, you are rest assured of guaranteed way to order on Jumia whether, with JumiaPay, your Atm or Cash on delivery.